A New Way of Doing Business: Virtual Teams
Join Kevin Sheridan, keynote speaker and best-selling author, to get the low-down on virtual teams and the challenges managers face for training and performance. Participants in this webinar will be able to:
- Teach their Management Teams the very real and quantifiable benefits of allowing people to work remotely, thereby increasing Employee Engagement, especially for the Millennial (Gen Y) population of workers.
- Learn and apply the four key attributes to look for when hiring the right people for remote positions, thereby avoiding costly turnover and low productivity.
- Discover the Top 10 Employee Engagement Drivers and how to maximize them for Virtual Workers.
- Establish the right “remote architecture” or structure to ensure a successful virtual work world, especially how to leverage technology to bridge the gap or gulf between “Corporate” and “the field.”
- Help their organization and leaders overcome the barrier of TRUST, which can be one of the greatest impediments to a successful virtual work environment/culture.
- And more
Share this Resource: