SilkRoad Customer Engagement
When you become a SilkRoad customer, we want you to become engaged with our team and other customers. Your experiences, insights and opinions matter to us. And we’ve developed some awesome ways you can become involved.
SilkRoad Champions Program
SilkRoad Champions program is one of the most successful customer advocacy programs in the business. It’s so successful because customers really love what we do and how we do it, and they’re not shy about sharing.
- Generate positive exposure for your organization, employees, products and services
- Publicize how your use of technology provides better business solutions, employee relations, and improved customer service
- Promote your company and leaders in progressive ways
- Influence the direction of SilkRoad solutions and services
- Earn discounts to SilkRoad Connections User Conference
- Recognition among your peers at SilkRoad Connections User Conference
Refer a Friend Now!
As we said, SilkRoad customers love talking about their success with SilkRoad products. As often happens, one person will tell another and another, and – well you get the picture.
We’ve made it easy for SilkRoad customers to refer a colleague at another organization to us. Just provide a few pieces of information and if your colleague is currently not a customer of SilkRoad and buys a SilkRoad product, we’ll give you a free pass to SilkRoad Connections.
Refer a Friend
SilkRoad Community Overview
Connect, Engage, Interact, Learn, Suggest, Know, Succeed
When you become a SilkRoad customer, you’re part of a growing community of smart, engaged HR and Learning professionals. We designed and launched the leading-edge SilkRoad Community to be a fully interactive and dynamic portal where our customers can easily connect around products, training and learning, knowledge sharing and support all in one spot.
- Graphical Home Page: Easy to Navigate to What You Need
- Easy Navigation: Quick Access to Training and Information
- Easy Access to product documentation, Support, training, discussions, and more.