Webinar | Enabling People to Thrive in a Changing Workplace
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
11am PST | 1pm CST | 2pm EST
Learn how Qlarant has enabled people to mitigate risk, solve complex problems, and thrive in a changing workplace.
Qlarant is a national leader in quality improvement, program integrity, risk management and innovative technology solutions that prides itself in its ability to help clients see risks, solve problems, and seize opportunities.
Recently, Qlarant sought to apply its mission and vision to its employee experience—to improve program quality, integrity and performance. Their employee base is comprised of highly specialized professionals and contractors that are widely dispersed and must collaborate together to solve complex problems, making it hard to deliver consistent experiences, manage transitions, offboarding, and re-hiring of contractors at scale.
Join us for a webinar with Lauren Dulin of Qlarant, as she joins Mimi Jerkan of SilkRoad Technology to discuss how Qlarant has been able to:
- Deliver on the organization’s mission/vision within the employee experience
- Design intentional experiences for different worker types
- Equip employees as they take on new roles
- Achieve a consistent experience across a disperse workforce
- Ensure compliance for all employees and non-employees
- Much more!
Talent Activation Director
Share this Event: