New: 2017 Strategic Onboarding Report
Companies with no onboarding strategy are three times more likely to lose high-potential talent. – Aptitude Research Partners, Hire, Engage, Retain 2016
On Day One, employees seek two things: learning their new role fast and feeling like they belong. Does your onboarding program set new hires up for success?
If it’s time to transform your program, check out this great new report by HR Daily Advisor and SilkRoad: the 2017 Strategic Onboarding Survey: How to Activate New Employees. It’s filled with onboarding tips and stats, including:
- What pre-start activities companies include
- Top steps to get employees activated fast
- How long – a one-time process or never ending
- Using onboarding for employee transitions to new roles
- Most common metrics used to measure success
Get new hires off to a great start by downloading this important report today.
Share this Post: