Join us in the Knowledge Lab at Connections 2018
(Editor’s Note: This blog post comes from Chris Corbin, SilkRoad’s Manager of Product Training and member of the Center of Excellence.)
This year will be my 6th Connections. I love saying hi to all of the familiar (and new) faces, but my favorite part is managing the Knowledge Lab.
If you aren’t sure what that is, let me explain. But before I do so, let me take a step back.
I’d bet that my day is like everyone else’s reading this. Busy, full of meetings, and requires me to bounce around a wide variety of tools, software products, steps and processes to do anything in my day.
I can’t even count the number of times in a day when I use a given software program and think to myself about the many questions I have about it.
“How would I do xyz?”
“Can I get some help to fix this nagging issue that won’t seem to go away?”
“What other software do you have that can help me? Can I see them work?”
Guess what? If you attend Connections, you have the opportunity to get all of the above answered (and of course more!) in the Knowledge Lab. It is just that – a place to get your questions answered, work with Support, get product demos, and leave with answers.
Here are 5 reasons you should want to visit:
- It is available for the duration of the conference – drop by at your convenience or schedule a time to meet. Come back and visit as many times as you would like!
- It is staffed by a crack team of SilkRoad employees, including Support, Implementation, Training, and Solution Consultants. One stop shop.
- You can meet your team! Put a name with a face that you hear on the other end of the line. I hear Bill McGuire is internet famous in this very way, and he will be there.
- Bring your questions, get them answered… If we can’t answer it, we will find the answer and get back to you. Guaranteed.
- Last year there were T Shirts in there for giveaways. Just sayin’
Can’t wait to see you in Texas. Bring your questions and happy learning!
To register for Connections 2018, please visit https://connections.silkroad.com.
Share this Post: