Performance Appraisal and Assessment Software
SilkRoad technology’s WingSpan brings every element of employee performance management together onto one easy-to-use platform. When data on individual skills and existing positions are centralized, you can easily gain a full view of your organization’s workforce.
That allows you to take the long view and develop credible scenarios for three, five, or ten years which can then be turned into training, recruitment, or retraining plans.
WingSpan employee performance management software helps companies:
- Engage employees with their performance, pay, and future at the company
- Align employee, department, and corporate goals
- Collaborate and socialise employee development throughout the company
- Manage employee development and executive succession planning
- Regularly measure success against consistent standards and agreed-upon goals
Unlike other employee performance management software, however, cloud-based WingSpan gives you all capabilities out of the box. The employee evaluation software is configured so you use only the features you want, when you want them, without additional purchases.
Make Employee Performance Management Fun and Rewarding
WingSpan helps companies improve employee appraisal processes that both managers and employees often find cumbersome. With SilkRoad’s cloud-based employee performance management software, tasks like employee appraisals and reviews are easy and make sense in terms of actual job performance, development, training, and compensation.
- Increase Productivity. WingSpan automates employee performance appraisal cycles with custom workflows and dashboards that allow HR managers to easily monitor task completion. Employees and managers receive automated emails to prompt action.
- Create a Performance Culture. Because WingSpan ties performance and appraisals to goals, employees see how their performance affects the company. Company-wide data can, in turn, affect how goals are set. WingSpan provides the framework and training to drive a performance mindset throughout a company.
- Motivate Employees. When employees and managers see how goal achievement can affect compensation and promotions, they feel a greater sense of ownership in the company’s overall mission and performance. That motivation further sets a performance management agenda.