that allows you to track
your diverse workforce
SilkRoad HRMS Features
Manage Data Effortlessly
The SilkRoad HRMS was built for HR teams who need to quickly update, manage, and report on their workforce data from one single, secure database. Eliminate the spreadsheet “system of record” because Silkroad HRMS reduces duplication, consolidates HR data into a unified database and synchronizes it across all SilkRoad Life Suite modules. You minimize errors, save time and allow for easier and more accurate reporting.
- Data entry, modifications and corrections via the user interface.
- Import and export of key data including mass upload and mass updates.
- Audit trail to record all changes made in the system, by whom and when.
- Effective dating for key employee and company data.
- View of data over time.
Keep Data Secure
The only thing more important than managing data easily is keeping it secure. SilkRoad combines advanced data-security technology, data management and reporting functions. The highly secure, cloud-based architecture allows access and system updates to occur without disruption.
SilkRoad HRMS gives you wide ranging flexibility in how you configure your system security.
Advanced HRMS Features
Stay Informed with Robust Reporting
SilkRoad HRMS gives you an out of the box library of standard reports and the ability to configure online data views that show you immediately what you need to know. You can also export segments of your core data to feed your favorite reporting system (MS Excel or other options) for further processing.
- Configure reports by adding additional fields from our library of available values.
- Leverage our standard industry reports.
- Improve insight by using SilkRoad HRMS reports library to track trends, spot weaknesses and take corrective actions.
- Reduce compliance risk because you’re able to capture and report on all critical employee data to avoid compliance penalties.
Add SilkRoad Talent Apps
SilkRoad Talent Apps offer pre-integrated applications to round out your talent management suite, including:
- Time and Attendance
This not only provides more flexible choices, it also lowers the total cost of ownership by only leveraging what you need.
Core HR Functions
- Pre-built integration with SilkRoad Life Suite updates employee information.
- Comprehensive open enrollment process offers customizable email notifications and task management system.
- “My Maxwell” mobile app gives employee 24/7 access to all benefits as well as mobile ID card.
- Optional health concierge service can recommend doctors, estimate costs, answer questions about test results and billing and resolve insurance claims.
- Interactive and configurable administrative dashboard as well as standard and custom reporting.
- Flexible configuration that can match any company-specific leave policies and business rules.
- Comprehensive self-service model allows employees and managers to view current, past or future balances, request and cancel time off, and view responses.
- Configurable calendar views allow for easy inquiries and quick decision making.
- Pre-built integration with SilkRoad updates employee information on a nightly basis.
The Definitive Report on Talent Acquisition Strategies
The 2015 Source of Hire report is back and more comprehensive than ever, covering more than 14,000 sources, 12 million applications, 600,000 interviews, and almost 300,000 hires. The job market is back. And so is increased competition for top candidates.Read more
Imagine an end-to-end talent management suite all accessible through a visual Talent Portal! SilkRoad Life Suite will change the way you look at Talent Management. SilkRoad Life Suite cloud-based talent management suite helps you attract, hire, engage, retain and nurture employee engagement from recruiting and onboarding, through learning and career development; encompassing all aspects of HR management (HRMS) from pre-hire to departure.Read more
Midmarket organizations – those with 100-2500 employees – have increasingly complex talent needs, but often lack the financial and organizational resources, particularly HR and IT, to take advantage of automation. Moving ahead with yesterday’s technology doesn’t cut it. Data management on spreadsheets? Clearly passe for mid-market companies. Get the report.Read more
Have Questions About SilkRoad HRMS?