that allows you to track
your diverse workforce
SilkRoad HRMS Features
Manage Data Effortlessly
The SilkRoad HRMS was built for HR teams who need to quickly update, manage, and report on their workforce data from one single, secure database. Eliminate the spreadsheet “system of record” because Silkroad HRMS reduces duplication, consolidates HR data into a unified database and synchronizes it across all SilkRoad Life Suite modules. You minimize errors, save time and allow for easier and more accurate reporting.
- Data entry, modifications and corrections via the user interface.
- Import and export of key data including mass upload and mass updates.
- Audit trail to record all changes made in the system, by whom and when.
- Effective dating for key employee and company data.
- View of data over time.
Keep Data Secure
The only thing more important than managing data easily is keeping it secure. SilkRoad combines advanced data-security technology, data management and reporting functions. The highly secure, cloud-based architecture allows access and system updates to occur without disruption.
SilkRoad HRMS gives you wide ranging flexibility in how you configure your system security.
Employee & Manager Self Service (ESS/MSS)
Manage employee data effortlessly with employee and manager self-service options. Save time on tedious employee demographic information updates. Stay focused on what’s important: people and organization strategy. How does it work? Employees and managers login to view and edit their own information. You retain control with override and audit capability.
Navigate Teams Across Your Organization
Gone are the days of HR spending hours to keep the organizational chart up to date. SilkRoad HRMS Team Navigator automatically updates hierarchy, while providing employees a helpful organizational tool to review reporting information. Employees can quickly access contact information and connect with team members across the company. New hires can easily familiarize themselves with the organizational structure and their soon to be team members.
Advanced HRMS Features
Stay Informed with Robust Reporting
SilkRoad HRMS gives you an out of the box library of standard reports and the ability to configure online data views that show you immediately what you need to know. You can also export segments of your core data to feed your favorite reporting system (MS Excel or other options) for further processing.
- Configure reports by adding additional fields from our library of available values.
- Leverage our standard industry reports.
- Improve insight by using SilkRoad HRMS reports library to track trends, spot weaknesses and take corrective actions.
- Reduce compliance risk because you’re able to capture and report on all critical employee data to avoid compliance penalties.
Add SilkRoad Talent Apps
SilkRoad Talent Apps offer pre-integrated applications to round out your talent management suite, including:
- Time and Attendance
This not only provides more flexible choices, it also lowers the total cost of ownership by only leveraging what you need.
Core HR Functions
- Pre-built integration with SilkRoad Life Suite updates employee information.
- Comprehensive open enrollment process offers customizable email notifications and task management system.
- “My Maxwell” mobile app gives employee 24/7 access to all benefits as well as mobile ID card.
- Optional health concierge service can recommend doctors, estimate costs, answer questions about test results and billing and resolve insurance claims.
- Interactive and configurable administrative dashboard as well as standard and custom reporting.
- Flexible configuration that can match any company-specific leave policies and business rules.
- Comprehensive self-service model allows employees and managers to view current, past or future balances, request and cancel time off, and view responses.
- Configurable calendar views allow for easy inquiries and quick decision making.
- Pre-built integration with SilkRoad updates employee information on a nightly basis.
What are the biggest challenges facing HR in the upcoming year? Learn more about engagement and retention, recruitment, leadership development, HR technology, and performance management.Read more
The employer brand determines the quality of the workforce. It drives the level of engagement, motivation and retention, which is strongly linked to higher revenues, profit margins and overall returns on investment. Companies capable of attracting the best talent simply perform better!Read more
SilkRoad conducted a survey to find out what HR Professionals thought about Millennials and what programs their organizations had in place for them. One of the most consistent issues HR professionals had was retaining their Millennial employees after they trained them and they developed their skills.Read more
Have Questions About SilkRoad HRMS?