As the economy improves, competition for the best candidates will continue to increase.
But with the right recruiting technologies strategies and tools, you can:
Attract more top-choice candidates
When competing for quality candidates, an attractive career opportunity is only part of the picture. A cohesive, efficient recruiting process helps create a positive first impression to engage top talent and differentiate the organization.
These days, find qualified candidates may be easy, but finding people who truly fit can be a lot tougher. With the right mix of strategy, tools, and processes, you’ll more consistently acquire best-fit talent.
Each step in the recruiting process takes time. Data from your organization’s applicant tracking system (ATS) can help you identify process bottlenecks and reduce the time-to-hire.
Work more effectively as an HR team
Effective sharing of information and communications within the HR team and with hiring managers can result in better candidate/job matching, process
Here are some key strategies you should incorporate into your hiring and recruiting processes.
- Cast a wider net – ensure your applicant tracking system offers free distribution channels for job advertisements.
- Hire loads of interns – test out the fit with a real work experience.
- Use accurate assessments –the best ones can predict a good fit.
- Give realistic job previews – candidates can often give a better read on fit.
- Let social networking find fit for you – sharing spreads the word.
- Involve employees in interviews – different perspectives provide insight into a candidate fit.
- Figure out your deeper talent proposition – candidates can be attracted by a chance to accomplish something worthwhile.
- Invest in recruitment software – technology can help you uncover quality candidates faster.
- Flex the job to fit the person – match jobs and people strengths for a great fit.
Ready to try these out? Read the full 9 Tips for Best Fit Talent.