Mobile is a massive trend in life as well as recruiting. Technology is no longer a “nice to have,” it’s a must have.
Mobile technology is a massive trend in life as well as recruiting. This technology is no longer a “nice to have,” it’s a must have. Here are some key concepts to keep in mind when entering the mobile recruiting arena:
- Don’t dismiss mobile as a phase
- Make it easy for applicants
- Mobile application apps can help you capture and pre-screen candidates
- Pay for clicks on job search engines, not search engines
- Recognize that social and mobile go hand-in-hand
- Broadcast job openings via RSS feed
- Know your audience
- Always use advanced technology when recruiting high-tech professionals – and Millennials
- Encourage employees to retweet, repost and refer
Take a deeper look at the 9 Tips for Mastering Mobile Recruiting
Recruiting Strategies: What Works
Attract more top-choice candidates. When competing for quality candidates, an attractive career opportunity is only part of the picture. A cohesive, efficient recruiting process helps create a positive first impression to engage top talent and differentiate the organization.
Learn more about recruiting strategies
Social media and mobile technologies go hand in hand, and their vast potential for recruiting can no longer be ignored. These technologies can help you reduce recruiting costs, increase reach, and find more qualified talent..
Read more about social media and mobile technologies
Obviously, HR and the corporate executives want to know areas of recruiting and hiring processes need to be measured. They get the usual list: cost-per-hire, source of recruits, time-to-fill, quality of hire, and perhaps a few more. The trouble starts as soon you begin to dig into actually generating this data.
Read more about recruiting metrics