How are HR professionals enlisting executive leadership to be champions of employee engagement? Best practice indicates a wide range of ways to gain executive buy-in for engagement programs.
- Using HR metrics such as turnover rates and comparing those to engagement scores.
- Using business indicators, such as employee productivity, performance, and company revenue to demonstrate engagement—or lack of it.
- Showing outside case studies as proof that employee engagement programs are effective in a wide range of companies—and are not just hype.
- Employing a three-pronged approach: communication, education, and results.
- Showing executives the results of employee feedback from surveys, focus groups, or other forms of measuring engagement.
- Actively involving the executive team in decisions about employee engagement programs.