Be sure you’re learning everything you need to know during a recruiting software demonstration.
Every recruiting solution demo will be a little different. Regardless of the path the salesperson or solution expert takes, make sure the system you select makes you feel confident about these critical areas of recruiting automation software:
CREATE & POST
- Provides the ability to organize and automate the entire recruiting and hiring process.
- Allows us to easily and quickly add new jobs to the system.
- Customizable hiring and approval workflows can be created quickly and easily.
- Provides and manages online employment applications and forms.
ATTRACT & ENGAGE
- Offers the tools I need to create a customizable, branded career portal.
- Allows us to recruit passive candidates through social networking sites, etc.
- Offers a free job distribution network.
- Job board traffic can be tracked as well as reporting on candidate sourcing.
SCREEN & HIRE
- Provides the ability to attach screening questions to the requisition.
- Provides the ability to quickly and easily search and match candidates.
- Easily schedule interviews for hiring managers and pro actively email candidate matches to recruiters (i.e. recruiter job agent.)
- Reduces or eliminates the physical paperwork required during the recruiting and hiring process.
- Interactive dashboards provide a holistic view of the entire recruiting process.
REPORTING & INTEGRATION
- Offers a library of standard reports including compliance and other recruiting best practice reports.
- Allows the creation of customized reports.
- Offers the ability to integrate with the HR system of record.
- Integration with background check providers is available.
- Easy to use from both the administrative and employee perspective, and we feel confident we can manage the system on our own.
- Robust functionality exists for what we need now, but there’s still plenty of room for growth with this vendor.
- The vendor provides support for applicants.
- The vendor answered all questions with regard to the Software-as-a- Service [SaaS] cloud-based software model and described the benefits to my organization.
- I feel confident that this vendor will keep me ahead of my competitors by keeping its eye on talent management trends related to a mobile and social workforce, and by providing a solution that reduces costs, saves time and resources, and develops a more engaged workforce.
- All functionality is offered in one solution, without modules and regardless of the size of our company.