Onboarding Software that Generates HR Efficiencies and Employee Retention
If your company consistently acquires new talent while managing internal transfers, you know that manual onboarding processes just don’t cut it. HR administrators lose precious time with paperwork and set-up calls. And if something is missed, new employees can’t get right to work and may even receive a less-than-favorable first impression of your company.
RedCarpet eliminates the need for fragmented paper-based systems and integrates with most of the HR software applications your company currently uses.
HR Onboarding Software is an Investment that Pays
A few facts about employee onboarding:
- Onboarding systems yields average company savings of $800 per new employee.
- Organizations with a formal onboarding process receive 60% greater year-over-year improvement in revenue per full-time employee.
- With automated workflows, HR staff can drastically improve productivity as much as 30%.
Increase HR Staff Efficiency with RedCarpet New Employee Onboarding Software
RedCarpet is intuitive and easy to use. The cloud-based HR employee onboarding software helps HR staff quickly improve productivity.
- Go Paperless. With electronic form capabilities, HR teams can eliminate the extra paper associated with new employee forms, reducing costs.
- Increase Day One Readiness. Research shows that early engagement in the crucial first 60 to 90 days improves employee retention. Custom employee pages and administrative workflows engage employees from day one.
- Reduce Legal Risks. Make sure no employee runs afoul of I9 or other regulations through a certified U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Employer Agent with complete E-Verify transaction processing.