Manage HR Compliance Effectively with the Right Software
Companies within highly regulated industries choose OpenHire for its breadth of HR compliance management capabilities designed to exceed the most demanding reporting standards. These capabilities, coupled with the experience gained from our broad customer base, keep your organization compliant through a best-practice approach.
OpenHire’s HR compliance management tools are fully compliant with Equal Employment Opportunity and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs rules and regulations (EEO-compliant and OFCCP-compliant). And global compliance reporting enables OpenHire users to collect and report global employment data from applicants.
Using OpenHire, you can also develop and document how your organization will align workflows to address your compliance goals, including your industry’s regulations and guidelines. The HR compliance software features allow you to:
- Fully automate a voluntary request to collect and store EEO-compliant data from the applicant
- Enable OFCCP compliance searching and tracking
- Search and report on EEO-compliance data for any applicant
- Automate WOTC qualification searching and tracking
- Post distribution to diversity boards, to help meet state and local requirements
Global HR Compliance Management
OpenHire's compliance capabilities are global as well. Global HR compliance reporting helps to keep companies compliant by collecting and reporting on global employment data from their candidates during the application process.
Get started with OpenHire: