An HRIS / HRMS to Engage Your Workforce and Accurately Manage HR Employee Information
HeartBeat is a human resource management system (HRMS), sometimes referred to as an HRIS or human resource information system, that is built from the ground up to be an engaging and easy-to-use tool for your employees, managers, HR professionals, and benefit administrators around the world.
HeartBeat HRIS provides a single, centralized platform to securely handle all HR information and easily integrate with other employee benefits administration software. As a result, the HRIS reduces time spent by people at all levels:
- Automation for time-consuming processes
- Online payroll management
- Intuitive report generation
- Easy-to-use management of salary data, including pay grades
Engage Employees and Ensure Efficiency with HeartBeat HRMS Software
HeartBeat human resources management software (HRMS) increases accuracy and efficiency at your organization by engaging your employees, HR professionals, and benefits administrators. HeartBeat includes:
- Employee self-service portal that enables employees to manage their own HR information, including elements that are integrated with other vendors, like benefits and payroll
- Access from anywhere in the world
Ensure Organizational Consistency with HeartBeat’s Cloud-Based HRIS
HeartBeat’s centralized, personnel management system integrates all human resources management functions, ensuring information consistency. The SilkRoad HRIS software also maximizes consistency with:
- Easy workflow management that’s entirely trackable
- Electronic form submission and document storage
Streamline with the Easily Configurable HeartBeat HRMS to Fit Your Organizational Needs
You can reduce organizational time and costs with HeartBeat HRMS. Unlike other human resources management systems that upsell customization, HeartBeat gives companies easy configuration that anyone can do – not just your IT department.
- Easy Configuration. The highly configurable workflow engine adapts to your organization’s policies and procedures. The system is easy to update by in-house administrators.
- Workflows. Lower costs with a highly configurable workflow process. With role-based security, the right people view each project and approve it.
- Compliance Readiness. Configure, monitor, and report each business process – and approve workflow – to meet strict compliance guidelines.